✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Don't Think I Ever Introduced Myself

WillFan312

Hi Everyone.

My name is Anthony and I live in Denver, Colorado. I am a huge Coldplay fan. I am different though because I also like people like Britney Spears, Madonna, Bjork, Radiohead, Robbie Williams and many others. I really admire Will Champion because I think his drum work is amazing especially on one of my favorite songs of all time Politik. Well that's about it and I am glad to meet all of you :-)

-Anthony

Guest LiquidSky
Hi Everyone.

My name is Anthony and I live in Denver, Colorado. I am a huge Coldplay fan. I am different though because I also like people like Britney Spears, Madonna, Bjork, Radiohead, Robbie Williams and many others. I really admire Will Champion because I think his drum work is amazing especially on one of my favorite songs of all time Politik. Well that's about it and I am glad to meet all of you :-)

-Anthony

Hi Anthony! What's up? Hope you like it here ;)

Thanks everyone. You guys have made me feel very welcome. I am only in 2 other forums. one is for Will Young and the other for Alex parks so I feel honored to be in this one! especially because I HATE BEYONCE! First she steals the Scientist video idea and then she think she gonna win Record Of The Year. Them winning is my favorite moment ofthe year so far! LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...