Lookness (New Orleans)

StupidIntel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington Square ...

... when i vacationed there last year I would site there for six hours in the middle of the day ... laptop, coffee, answering email.

It was so cool. Emails answered, some work done, I'd start going through the city.

And then there were always cool street performers down there.

No yawning about it, man. New Orleans is one of the five or six great cities in the US ... New Orleans, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington DC, Las Vegas ... not sure I'd put any others in this category, though I've never been to Boston or Miami (places I've heard are also great places to visit).

The Strokes...yaaaaaay.

I like when people post pictures of where they live. I'd post some but I couldn't be bothered. Do you know Melbourne is the most liveable city in the world (along with two other cities) :D

Oh by the way nice pictures!

But you've posted pictures of Melbourne before ... that shot overlooking the river. I've asked this before, where on the continent is Melbourne located? Is Melbourne in Queensland?

But you've posted pictures of Melbourne before ... that shot overlooking the river. I've asked this before, where on the continent is Melbourne located? Is Melbourne in Queensland?

:stunned: :angry:

Melbourne is the capital of Victoria. Hmmff to you for not knowing that Richard!

But you've posted pictures of Melbourne before ... that shot overlooking the river. I've asked this before' date=' where on the continent is Melbourne located? Is Melbourne in Queensland?[/quote']

:stunned: :angry:

Melbourne is in Victoria. Hmmff to you for not knowing that Richard!

Sorry ... That's my fault. I need to work harder at my Australian geography.

The thing about New Orleans more than any city: If you're not down with alcohol' date=' you're not going to really like that city much. Maybe you will, but I doubt it. I mean, there's only so much to do at night there.[/quote']

Well, that tells you a lot about my character... considering I was 10-14 living there.