:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, those are banners.......

but there is someone else with a big banner in their sig at the multimedia

If he is gonna take mine up, then take everybody's up, f..k!

Actually she just has gif images, I believe those are ok, don't take my word for it. A banner is like this (They usually take up all or most of the sig)

Guest LiquidSky

yeah, but the point is that he said "No pictures are allowed in your signature" or something like.... and why is the forum so slow?

It already kicked me out twice><

I should go watch some tv instead of being here, lol :rolleyes:

Re: IAN! IF YOU ARE GONNA TAKE

MY BANNER UP, AT LEAST TAKE EVERYBODY'S BANNER UP TOO!

I get so pissed off when I see someone else with a banner in their SIGNATURE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Firstly, if you expect me to scroll through 4500 members to see if there are any banners then you're sadly mistaken. If you want to be of any help why don't you tell me the offending screenname and I can take it down in seconds. Secondly, take a chill pill and yes go watch some telly if it will help you calm down!

Badaboum: Sorry but the Madonna pics will have to go I'm afraid. They are gifs and are larger in size than some of the jpg banners. You can put them in the 'album' by all means :)

can EVERYONE not have banners please

this is a personal request because they are highly irritating. what is the point of seeing the same thing 5 times in a page?

badaboum for example, not only are you slowing me viewing this page because i have a slow inet connection at work but it's for complete crap. make use of the avatar fine - but banners are just overkill - keep them minimal and NO SODDING IMAGES like that :angry:

PLEASE :rolleyes:

YES, we are reading this. I'll be reviewing this with Ian with regard to maybe putting a strict limit on the size of the signatures or banners. I think this can be configured. I think they add a bit of colour and entertainment to the site. so I'd like them on. But they do use bandwidth so there would have to be a limit.... watch this space.

Guest LiquidSky

Re: IAN! IF YOU ARE GONNA TAKE

MY BANNER UP, AT LEAST TAKE EVERYBODY'S BANNER UP TOO!

I get so pissed off when I see someone else with a banner in their SIGNATURE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Firstly, if you expect me to scroll through 4500 members to see if there are any banners then you're sadly mistaken. If you want to be of any help why don't you tell me the offending screenname and I can take it down in seconds. Secondly, take a chill pill and yes go watch some telly if it will help you calm down!

Badaboum: Sorry but the Madonna pics will have to go I'm afraid. They are gifs and are larger in size than some of the jpg banners. You can put them in the 'album' by all means :)

Actually, no Ian, I don't expect you to go through all the member's signature, but I got so upset because the person who had the banner was in front of your post and that's why I got upset, 'cause you took mine up...

Anyways, I did went to watch some tv...... I watched the beginning of the emmys and then I watched Carnivale, it's really good ;) anybody that has HBO should watch it ;) trust me, it's very very very GOOD! ;) :D

Guest LiquidSky

:I AM SO MEAN:

I think I'm getting that attitude back again.....that attitude I had when I was like around 15.....

I'm just amazed at how I'm still here alive.....and just wondering what the hell is holding me.....

I'M SORRY IF I WAS EVER RUDE TO ANYBODY HERE :/

Guest LiquidSky

I know, but some people are acting all mad at me, like if I'm gonna bite or something...... :huh: Go figured?

So, how are you today, dinosio? Como esta todo alla en México?