February 23, 200422 yr Author ...I just realised there are actually loads of characters I can't stand :idea2: :embarrased:
February 23, 200422 yr Ricky definitely!!! Makes you wonder why we watch it really :huh: :P I'm much more into Corrie at the mo anyway :D
February 23, 200422 yr Author Well, we don't have Corrie over here... but I'd stick with EastEnders no matter what :D I just love it so much. I wish they could bring Mel and Steve back though :( And Tom!!!!
February 23, 200422 yr Well, we don't have Corrie over here... but I'd stick with EastEnders no matter what :D I just love it so much. I wish they could bring Mel and Steve back though :( And Tom!!!! Ahh I did love Tom, he was lovely!!
February 27, 200422 yr The story line about JJ from the childrens home, is something I would like to write to the BBC and say thanks for tackling such a subject, this is something of that I have seen in my life, of which when one gets older its only then someone shows the negative signs of ones upbringing. I would also say the characters Patrick and Yelonde, with the reggae music in the background is so true to many peoples home, from people who are from the carribean, it makes one feel really good. It makes me feel more than ever before, if youre ever given the gift of bringing a life into this world, you must always love something that is so precious as that love is one that is true to yourself, as what you get in return, no words can ever be written to express what you will get.
February 27, 200422 yr can i just say i'm in love with Dennis Rickman, thank you :kiss: :dozey: :lol: :P
February 27, 200422 yr If this Ronny transplant storyline goes on any longer they'll have to rename it 'Dialysis Enders' or something!!! :angry:
February 27, 200422 yr Author Charlie and Sammie - I'm with you :wink3: Dennis Rickman is sooooo good on the eye.
February 27, 200422 yr :rolleyes: :D :P well we don't get eastenders here, so i can't really say if i like it or not...but i think i wudn't like it
February 27, 200422 yr Is Paul ever going to smile... Methinks that frown is permanent :stunned: He looks like this all the time > :x
Create an account or sign in to comment