✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Simian

ladylike

Can't believe this band hasn't been posted yet.

A 4 piece male band from the UK (naturally :wink3: ). Their genre are electro, folk, experimental mostly. They haven't been to Australia yet though but I will no doubt see them up the front when they come.

Go to their official website (wearesimian.com) for more information. Or to see my sister's fanpage (geocities.com/go_simian/) to learn more about them.

"Here It Comes" is really "la Breeze". they just sing 'Here It Comes' alot in that song. I like that song muchly...It's very good for doing funky dancing too. Although, i don't dance at all :/

anyway...i like that song, but, i couldn't really find anything else by them, and didn't hear anything about them anywhere...so, i lost interest... But, is their album any good..and do you know somewhere to download it from...?..or a few tracks by them...or Even live stuff :) ?

My sister has lots of live stuff to give away (mp3 wise) on this program which she recently download on our computer but I forgot the program name! Argh.

Well I've got both Albums called "Chemistry Is What We Are" and "We Are Your Friends". They are very different. The first one is sort of folk and kind of a bit of a brainer to listen too. The second one is the complete opposite, very fun and boppy etc, cant really explain it but go to my sisters site, I will urge her to put more live stuff on her site for you guys. :)

"Here It Comes" is really "la Breeze". they just sing 'Here It Comes' alot in that song. I like that song muchly...It's very good for doing funky dancing too. Although, i don't dance at all :/

anyway...i like that song, but, i couldn't really find anything else by them, and didn't hear anything about them anywhere...so, i lost interest... But, is their album any good..and do you know somewhere to download it from...?..or a few tracks by them...or Even live stuff :) ?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes! now I remember :P yeah I liked that one.... :)