✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lets talk about guy's hair then

';'

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um....i'm not sure..but just recently I saw a picture of them in concert and in the background was Guy and it looked like his hair was shorter...that' date=' or he just tamed that bush!! LOL...don't get me wrong..i love his hair..but do you think he trimmed that baby?? :lol: :wink:[/quote']

I saw coldplay in concert when the band was in Canada, Kanata and his hair DID look a bit shorter...but hes still kinda scruffy :-D mmmm he looks so good in his scruffy ways!! l JUS LOVE his hair now!! I think with short hair he looks like a lil school boy...and personally :roll: l think its a little pervertish* if l like guys who look YOUNGER than me...and lm 18! So.....with his scruffy hair :o :o :o GUy looks like the shit! hes definately lettin off on th SEXY VIBE!!! :D

Um....i'm not sure..but just recently I saw a picture of them in concert and in the background was Guy and it looked like his hair was shorter...that' date=' or he just tamed that bush!! LOL...don't get me wrong..i love his hair..but do you think he trimmed that baby?? :lol: :wink:[/quote']

I saw coldplay in concert when the band was in Canada, Kanata and his hair DID look a bit shorter...but hes still kinda scruffy :-D mmmm he looks so good in his scruffy ways!! l JUS LOVE his hair now!! I think with short hair he looks like a lil school boy...and personally :roll: l think its a little pervertish* if l like guys who look YOUNGER than me...and lm 18! So.....with his scruffy hair :o :o :o GUy looks like the shit! hes definately lettin off on th SEXY VIBE!!! :D

hahahaaha well said my dear! yeah he looks sexy the way he looks now! hes great!! :D

hahahaaha well said my dear! yeah he looks sexy the way he looks now! hes great!! :D

hehe...hey ang!! how are yah hun? lm at school ...and l dont have class for another 1 1/2 hours...arg, l cant wait till summer!! :D lm saving up some $$$ so l might be able to come to U.K this summer...we ll lm trying to ...kent and l decided we'd go today!! :lol:

well l'll brb...l gtgFIRE DRILL!!!

hehe...hey ang!! how are yah hun? lm at school ...and l dont have class for another 1 1/2 hours...arg, l cant wait till summer!! :D lm saving up some $$$ so l might be able to come to U.K this summer...we ll lm trying to ...kent and l decided we'd go today!! :lol:

:cry: :? AT MY UNIVERSITY!

oh wow!!!! that would be cool! we could meet up!! that would be so great!!are you on icq right now vinita?cos i dont see you anywhere :cry: i miss you and im bored :cry:

• 3 weeks later...