February 11, 200323 yr Author Kat! I was just about to do a thread like this.... :DCool' date=' sista!!! Guess what?! I just severly cut my finger,so I guess I won't be posting that much today... :shock:[/quote'] How did you cut your finger? Are you okay??? :-o :shock: :?Oh, yes, it's getting better, thanks for asking! :) I was cutting bread and ended up cutting my finger. Luckily the cut didn't need stitches, but it was pretty annoying though... :?
February 11, 200323 yr Author good to hear :) does it not hurt to type?? :sad:Not anymore. I feel the pressure, but the wound is sealed now. It happened last Thursday! :)
February 11, 200323 yr Inspired by Sarah's previous choice..my album of the day is "Grace" by Jeff Buckley... I've been listening to it all morning...I'm listening to "Last Goodbye" right now!!! :D
February 11, 200323 yr My album of the day is OK GO's self titled album. There are so much fun I love their music. :D
February 11, 200323 yr good to hear :) does it not hurt to type?? :sad:Not anymore. I feel the pressure' date=' but the wound is sealed now. It happened last Thursday! :)[/quote'] oops last thursday... :? this is a bit late but hope it doesnt hurt any more lol :D
February 11, 200323 yr Author good to hear :) does it not hurt to type?? :sad:Not anymore. I feel the pressure' date=' but the wound is sealed now. It happened last Thursday! :)[/quote'] oops last thursday... :? this is a bit late but hope it doesnt hurt any more lol :DIt's alright. It won't kill me... Thanks, Hayley! :-D
February 12, 200323 yr chimera i love that album! it's cool isn't?! :D today my album is eels- electro shock blues- fairly old but good!
February 12, 200323 yr chimera i love that album! it's cool isn't?! :D today my album is eels- electro shock blues- fairly old but good! is that the album with the freaky kid with the big eyes?? :shock:
February 12, 200323 yr lol no although i know which album u mean. The one i'm talking about has got a flying man and woman (and the woman is holding a dog on a leash in the air) ..ok so i've jusr reread that and it doesn't make that much sense :? oh well! if u saw the cover u'd know what i mean! :shrug:
February 12, 200323 yr stereophonics-word gets around :P thats my FAVOURITE stereophonics album :shock: which song on it do u like best? local boy in a photograph would be mine...but i think they're all great 8) hehehehe i havent listened to it in ages tho....i think ill do just that now :D :D
February 12, 200323 yr yeah stereophonics word gets around is a goodie i like the last one billy daveys daughter and local boy in the photograph aswell :-D
February 12, 200323 yr stereophonics-word gets around :P thats my FAVOURITE stereophonics album :shock: which song on it do u like best? local boy in a photograph would be mine...but i think they're all great 8) hehehehe i havent listened to it in ages tho....i think ill do just that now :D :D yeah its one of my all time fav albums :D a thousand trees or traffic is my fav song on it but now that ya mention it local boy is prob aswell god i cant decide :shrug: :D ah funkymonkey (sorry dont know your name) i understand which one your talking about :) my brother likes them
February 12, 200323 yr a thousand trees or traffic is my fav song on it but now that ya mention it local boy is prob aswell god i cant decide :shrug: :D thats realllllly scary....same here!! :o they would be my top 3 :o :o :D
Create an account or sign in to comment