Your album of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great album (morning view) :D

i think it is boring :shrug: but 'are you in' is good :-D

You think the album is boring Chrissy??? I heard a lot of people say that...But Are You In is a great song... :D

yeah, i rented it at the library and i heard 2-3 times, but it didnt really get to me - i found it uninteresting and very simular. And many ppl's albums are simular and it sounds like they just got 1 song and the 9 nine others is made from that, but at least that 1 song is good. U know what i mean? But i just thought that one song was bo-ring! And i think the 'are you in' which was televised was a remix. i can be wrong. Anyway, i was disappointed.

Album of the day..? Portishead - dummy

You think the album is boring Chrissy??? I heard a lot of people say that...But Are You In is a great song... :D

yeah, i rented it at the library and i heard 2-3 times, but it didnt really get to me - i found it uninteresting and very simular. And many ppl's albums are simular and it sounds like they just got 1 song and the 9 nine others is made from that, but at least that 1 song is good. U know what i mean? But i just thought that one song was bo-ring! And i think the 'are you in' which was televised was a remix. i can be wrong. Anyway, i was disappointed.

Oh I see....which song did you think was bor-ing?? :D

Portishead's "Dummy" is fantastic, by the way! :D

Oh I see....which song did you think was bor-ing?? :D

Portishead's "Dummy" is fantastic, by the way! :D

couldnt really name any songs, i was to bored to look! :D