✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your album of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite new album is "Turn On the Bright Lights" by Interpol. Anyone know them? Good mopey music with sharply-dressed boys playing mean guitar. Gotta love it!

That song is good!!!! I know who they are....they were on Leno a couple of days ago i think...very sharply dressed :D

Yep! Gotta find something that doesn't offend, which hasn't been easy the past few days. Everything offends. Yep. I want something so spicy that it could be bootleather (synthetic) and i wouldn't care. I wanna sweat like the Niagara Falls... Umm... Right...dinner. Take care friends! Spin that Interpol disc!!!

no no--i'm seriously gonna change it. i sound like an arrogant bastard. how does "climbing up the walls" sound? hehe or maybe just stick with the same theme and go with "right behind you", but then everyone would think I'm a creep and they'd always be looking over their shoulders and all i want is to be loved!!! lol

i wanna hear that one... maybe i actully rented it one time.... cant remember

Madrugada - grit

they are from norway and are really great! i think i have seen it on mtv cose it's in scandinavia, but maybe some of you have heard 'Majesty'? I REALLY recommend it! His voice are deep and one song remind me of nick cave in some way.... :shrug: if you like nick cave take a listen!

i swear she won every grammy...i cant believe she won 5 :o

She won 5 during the actual broadcasting..she won 3 more before the ceremonies...so technically, she won 8 :o WOW!! I can do math!!! :D

WOW YOU'RE A GENIUS :o :D

Hehehehe..i know!! I'm so proud of myself... :D

i swear she won every grammy...i cant believe she won 5 :o

She won 5 during the actual broadcasting..she won 3 more before the ceremonies...so technically, she won 8 :o WOW!! I can do math!!! :D

WOW YOU'RE A GENIUS :o :D

Hehehehe..i know!! I'm so proud of myself... :D

I can't believe I know a genius!!! It's amazing!!!!! :shocked: :D