✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your album of the day!

Katharina

Kat! I was just about to do a thread like this.... :D
Cool' date=' sista!!! Guess what?! I just severly cut my finger,so I guess I won't be posting that much today... :shock:[/quote']

How did you cut your finger? Are you okay??? :-o :shock: :?

Oh, yes, it's getting better, thanks for asking! :) I was cutting bread and ended up cutting my finger. Luckily the cut didn't need stitches, but it was pretty annoying though... :?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear :) does it not hurt to type?? :sad:
Not anymore. I feel the pressure' date=' but the wound is sealed now. It happened last Thursday! :)[/quote']

oops last thursday... :?

this is a bit late but hope it doesnt hurt any more lol :D

It's alright. It won't kill me... Thanks, Hayley! :-D

stereophonics-word gets around :P

thats my FAVOURITE stereophonics album :shock: which song on it do u like best? local boy in a photograph would be mine...but i think they're all great 8)

hehehehe i havent listened to it in ages tho....i think ill do just that now :D :D

stereophonics-word gets around :P

thats my FAVOURITE stereophonics album :shock: which song on it do u like best? local boy in a photograph would be mine...but i think they're all great 8)

hehehehe i havent listened to it in ages tho....i think ill do just that now :D :D

yeah its one of my all time fav albums :D a thousand trees or traffic is my fav song on it but now that ya mention it local boy is prob aswell god i cant decide :shrug: :D ah funkymonkey (sorry dont know your name) i understand which one your talking about :) my brother likes them