✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Left Right Left Right Left" on iTunes

My memory is a bit fuzzy however I believe during Coldplay's Viva La Vida tour at some venues they handed out a free CD to concert goers.

Unfortunately though I went to one of the shows during the Viva tour... I wasn't one who got it because Coldplay did this like after a few stops and the venue I attended, that idea wasn't yet formed.

Anyway after reading up on it in 2011 or so I bought a used CD copy for $50 online like on Ebay.

I felt it was worth the steep cost because of the scarcity factor and the fact it was only available to select attendees etc. It was never sold on the Coldplay store. I also read reviews and it was very positive so the Coldplay fan in me was like, I need this for my collection.

Anyway jump to today, I discovered they're making "Left Right Left Right Left" available to buy digitally through iTunes and elsewhere.

Here is the html link Coldplay provided on their Youtube community post; https://coldplay.lnk.to/LRLRL

I'm glad this CD gets more listeners however I'm curious if this'll result in my physical CD being less valuable.

Does anyone have an answer?

Edited by TealAppeal
Adding URL Link

You won't be able to buy it anywhere. It's only available for streaming. I don't think that the CD is less valuable now, you can be happy that you have a physical copy since they are limited. 

Edited by X AND Y

3 hours ago, X AND Y said:

You won't be able to buy it anywhere. It's only available for streaming. I don't think that the CD is less valuable now, you can be happy that you have a physical copy since they are limited. 

That's really good to know; Thank you.

Decided to post a photo of my CD.

Knowing what I know now, I wish I didn't write all over it back when I received it late 2011 or so from a fellow fan ..however it adds a bit of charm. May've been influenced my Chris' writing on various things.

If I remember to... I'll take this CD to a live concert someday and try to get some members of the band to sign it.

Didn't want to scribble my name on the CD back then because I knew I might not always be around.

well-loved-Coldplay-CD-LRLRL.jpg