✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LED FLASHING BRACELETS

Vio287

I see that most everyone in the stadium have these flashing bracelets. So how does getting one work? Do they give you one as you enter or there a specific spot in the venue to get one? It would be my sons and my first time seeing coldplay would be extra nice with a light up bracelet 🙂

2 hours ago, Vio287 said:

I see that most everyone in the stadium have these flashing bracelets. So how does getting one work? Do they give you one as you enter or there a specific spot in the venue to get one? It would be my sons and my first time seeing coldplay would be extra nice with a light up bracelet 🙂

Xylobands are given on the way in I believe, and work throughout the area. They respond to signals so won't work when you get home (although they can be modified to partially work but that's for you to do - for the A Head Full Of Dreams ones at least).

I've gone to one of the shows this year.

A staffer at the entrance provides guest(s) with the Xylobands.

(When I arrived I also got another staffer who gave us these 'Love' button pins. I've heard of the Love-button movement before... think the word "love" was spelled out during the 50th Super Bowl with Coldplay as one of the main musical acts.

Not 100% sure of the cause however I have a haunch it's a way to spread 'love' to others. If you see someone who made you smile, an act of kindness delivered to you or another that made you happy etc ... try to give them a 'love'-button... think that's the concept.)

Anyway... at the end of the show, before you leave they have these big blue buckets you place your band back so it can be reused for the next show.

Dunno if my comment helped.

Edited by TealAppeal
Additional information

Just to clarify. Apparently these wristbands aren't Xylobands anymore. The new ones are made by Pixmob, if I remember correctly. Functionality overall is the same, but these new ones allow to have more complicated and advanced lighting patterns and of course sustainable plastic is used for these. Still, you get one at the entrance, put it on and return it when leaving the concert. Last tour, at least from my experience it was impossible to miss getting the wristband at the entrance, so it's not something to worry about - they make sure you have it. 😄