✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on Jay Leno...again!!

';'

i hope the programme is good and very informative cose i never get to see any programs where they appear! *looking forward to it and bumps (even though no idea of what it is)*

what program ? jay leno....informative? lol

*bump* :D :D :D :D

lol no jay is not informative he he... never watched it really. don't got the channel and his chin anoys me! But i was really thinking about the mtv, but it wasn't on :cry: Why is the scandinavian mtv so sucky! Hate it! There's just dancefloor chart all the time - and we DON't want that!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have this rock countdown on mtv2, and coldplay is number 4 :o

that surprised me big time. they're ahead of all the big time rock groups. hehe

They are beginning to be so popular - go lads! I want mtv 2!!! Was it a song or the album or what?

:shock: well i have yet to see the show on mtv 2. it wasn't on tonight (friday) hopefully tom??? have to wait and see i guess or find out on my own. better get busy doing that sometime so i don't miss it!!!!

Yeas i know what you mean! there's never the same on each mtv in different countries! it anoys me! :x

well hopefully they will play it on Sunday. sundays are usually good for things like this. and they will be on the grammy's the 23rd. that would be great if they got a grammy. but if they don't that will be fine too. at least they are recognized for their talent!!! :)

oh god i just now noticed....monday is a big day for me!!!

i'll get to see the clocks video for the first time...then i'll get to see them live on leno...the same day...woo...i love it when there's so much new coldplay in one day

IT'S TONIGHT

and, well i already saw the clocks video last night.

but i'm even happier i have a date with Sarah, Coldplay, some dogs ("american fido")??? , and michael clarke duncan

Woohoo, I'm very excited for our date tonight. Too bad Ada can't join us again :( I'll bring the chocolate and flowers :D

IT'S TONIGHT

but i'm even happier i have a date with Sarah, Coldplay, some dogs ("american fido")??? , and michael clarke duncan

Woohoo, I'm very excited for our date tonight. Too bad Ada can't join us again :( I'll bring the chocolate and flowers :D

i have cheesecake. :D

IT'S TONIGHT

yummm......cheesecake...*drools* :)

IT'S TONIGHT

yummm...cheesecake is so addictive!! :D :)

my one friend offered to tape the jay leno performance for me tonight...so i'll get to watch it whenever i want....i'm still going to stay up and watch it though.... :)