✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most Recent Time 'Rare' Songs Were Performed Live!

What's the last time Coldplay performed ..... live?

Since the start of the tour, Coldplay performed song's like Gravity, Green Eyes etc.

This got me wondering: what are the most recent dates 'rare' songs were performed live? It'd be fun to have an overview of this!

I'll start: the last time 'Amsterdam' was performed - in it's entirety - was in Amsterdam 24/06/16 

Definition of rare: Anything! I'd say a song you'd love to hear them play live / you'd feel luck if you got to hear it live.

• 10 months later...
On 8/9/2022 at 8:15 PM, JustSomeone said:

What's the last time Coldplay performed ..... live?

Since the start of the tour, Coldplay performed song's like Gravity, Green Eyes etc.

This got me wondering: what are the most recent dates 'rare' songs were performed live? It'd be fun to have an overview of this!

I'll start: the last time 'Amsterdam' was performed - in it's entirety - was in Amsterdam 24/06/16 

Definition of rare: Anything! I'd say a song you'd love to hear them play live / you'd feel luck if you got to hear it live.

They played Amsterdam because of my sign! 

I'm the "young lady" he refers to! 😁 Still one of the best Coldplay-moments of my life. 

I'm going to Amsterdam twice this year and hope to hear Gravity, that would really be 💔

Edited by Bauk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This year they didn’t perform the song ‘Amsterdam’ while in Amsterdam, even though they gave four shows! 

Suspecting that after their ‘last’ album they might revisit their early catalogue and start performing the song more often. For now we’re lucky to have witnessed it in 2016!

• Like 1