Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

IMG_1742.jpg

Oh, I had such a good view.

:D great pics.... and what a nice view indeed :D

Chris on the piano :)

I think I'm gonna watch that South Bank thing again *sigh* feel like it :D

Chris on the piano :)

I think I'm gonna watch that South Bank thing again *sigh* feel like it :D

ACLringoffire.jpg

 

SBS is the best :heart:!

I like seeing them together in interviews like that....

Chris looks so darn cute, sometimes I cant get over it.

Chris looks so darn cute, sometimes I cant get over it.

 

ditto......:rolleyes:

"Why do you think "Yellow" was so successful?"

 

"CAUSE IT'S FUCKIN' BRILLIANT."

 

:heart:

 

30f9d013123506139710754.jpg?t=1254175824

 

well, how to answer that question anyway!? and he's right after all :D:D:D

awww i love the last pic!!! soo cute!

me too... those old microphones :) really cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.