✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

here's a little story from a poster from gwyneth's page about chris and his usual :heart: behaviour:

One evening last week my friend and I were walking around the West Village when he ran into a friend of his who was talking to Ed the neighborhood homeless guy. Everyone in the W. Village knows Ed, who used to sleep outside Chris and Gwyneth's apartment and who clued me in on their move a couple years ago (which I dutifully posted on this site. Just to remind you all, I had spotted Chris and Gwyneth across the street near their brownstone and just as I did Ed walked by and muttered, 'That's Chris, he's my friend. They're moving on Wednesday.")

So back to last week. Since my friend was talking to his friend, I talked to Ed. We chatted about his new hot pink bike (I offered him some black spray paint, but he likes the pink) and then the conversation turned to celebrities. I mentioned Chris and Gwyneth & asked him what they were like. He said Gwyneth was reserved but Chris was his buddy. "He used to sit with me and talk for a couple hours at a time. We'd just shoot the shit. I had no idea who he was. Months went by and then people started to notice and I said, 'Are you somebody? Should I know you?'"

Anyway, I thought that was a cool story. Obviously Gwyneth landed a super decent guy who took a ton of time to get to know our neighborhood homeless guy.

by celebspotter

http://www.gwynetpaltrowfan.com