✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Oh goodness, Lullaby... I was almost done with an avi using that one pic, and now that you've posted those other ones I don't know which one I want to use!

THANKS. THANKS A LOT. :laugh4:

Oh goodness, Lullaby... I was almost done with an avi using that one pic, and now that you've posted those other ones I don't know which one I want to use!

THANKS. THANKS A LOT. :laugh4:

Yes it is a difficult choice it is for that that I made gifs... He is a so gorgeous rat :D

:laugh4: :laugh4:

Oh yeah... I had a dream I met him at the mall. He was wearing a red jacket like the Extras one. I said hi and he was nice, but didn't want to be bothered... so I just stalked him around. :laugh4: Finally the mall was about to close and he was invited to chill with the maintenance staff (?) and I slipped in. I made him laugh because I offered him a peanut using a Shaun of the Dead line. It was heaven.

... :laugh4:

:laugh4: :laugh4:

Oh yeah... I had a dream I met him at the mall. He was wearing a red jacket like the Extras one. I said hi and he was nice, but didn't want to be bothered... so I just stalked him around. :laugh4: Finally the mall was about to close and he was invited to chill with the maintenance staff (?) and I slipped in. I made him laugh because I offered him a peanut using a Shaun of the Dead line. It was heaven.

... :laugh4:

Brilliant.