✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Look-a-likes

ladylike

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

well then...we'll ask her to give us his address :idea2: so you know....we can go up to him and ask him if he is Chris and then start talking to him... :idea2:

*giggles*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

well then...we'll ask her to give us his address :idea2: so you know....we can go up to him and ask him if he is Chris and then start talking to him... :idea2:

*giggles*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i would if i could...

hehe if he had all these chicks coming up to his house asking if he were Chris ...he might be a little freaked out haha

... you could wait outside the front and hide behind the bushes waiting 4 your chance to pounce! lol

:rolleyes:

it would be nice to know someone that looked like Guy ...*looks of dreamily into space*

ooo i know someone else that looks like Chris ...my auntys Bf - and you know the weird thing? She looks like Gwynni (sort a...luckybiatch :P - nah i luv her ) she has the same eyes and jaw - really square (jaw lol-just thought id clarify that ...knowing you guys youd be like "SQUARE EYES! :lol: )... 'cept she has brown hair ...anyway

ive only met him once but...so no pic... :/

http://www.onlytendola.com :)

<this is that other guys website...be warned but - once you go here yall see that that was a cute picture i posted lol

hehe got to "about me" he sounds nice

damn, I don't have a picture of him, but this guy looks SO much like Chris. He was my physical therapist for 4 months when I hurt my back.....the biggest differece is that his hair was redder, and of course, not british hahahahaha. But man.......he was hott like Chris, and he looked so much like him!!!! :lol: :lol: :o :P :D

yeh man that always had to like move my legs around to pop my back so it looked weird..like he'd have his arms around my lower body and yeh....and i had LOWER back pain which went from my back to my hip, so...he went place LMAO :sneaky: :sneaky: :wink3: :wink3: :P :lol:

the only reason i wish i was still hurt is that i could go see him hahahahah...but he told me to come by the office or call him to tell him how i was doing...so..mhmm i need to find the number! :idea2: :sneaky: :sneaky: :blush: