February 16, 200620 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HOW CUTE DOES GUY LOOK IN THAT TOP PIC!?!?!?!?!! :blush: :blush: :blush: *squeeeel*
February 16, 200620 yr Me too!!!!!!!!!!!I want the VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
February 16, 200620 yr ..but ...I've never seen Guy so happy at an award show....is this a new mistery... :stunned: ...well maybe not, lookin at Chris' pix I suppose they were all really "up" :P :P :P Ale
February 16, 200620 yr this is the "fatal pic" :confused: today I ODed over 300 pages of multiorgasmic pix....now I'm gonna have a cigarette.... :P Ale
February 16, 200620 yr abbey road.. http://forums.coldplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=50672 I WANNA WRITE A SONG AND DECLARE MY LOVE FOR THIS MAN! HE'S SO PERFECT! and i love every single one off you. :kiss: and yes, open up those legs was probably me ;)
February 16, 200620 yr LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: Therese has entered the building!!!! :lol: Hey hun!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
February 16, 200620 yr yes, yes i have! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sweetheart :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: i have a good feeling about tonight! :wink3:
February 16, 200620 yr Hi everybody !!!! Just to say that I'm back ... and apparently, I've missed lots of things ... the Hardest Part as the 4th single ( NOOOOOOOOO !!!! :cry2: ), the Brits ( congrats boys ;) ) and Abbey Road ! It wil be difficult to read all the topics !! Great pic from Abbey Road :D
February 16, 200620 yr Ophelie! Welcome back sweetie!!! Dont worry, we can fill you in if you are feeling a bit lost!!! :) :kiss: And therese....I have a good feeling too!!! Actually :stunned: ....a bad feeling - I THINK I MIGHT DIE FROM ALL THE CUTENESS!!!! Chris carrying Jonny.... :dead:
February 16, 200620 yr i am gonna pray pray pray it gets up like 5 minutes after it airs! i promise big bling and a iloveyou somewhere :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
February 16, 200620 yr Thanks girls :D So, was their Square One performance good ? Does anyone have the video of it ? And are there absolutely amazing and gorgeous pictures that have been posted recently :P ?? Good to see you !
February 16, 200620 yr Thanks girls :D So, was their Square One performance good ? Does anyone have the video of it ? And are there absolutely amazing and gorgeous pictures that have been posted recently :P ?? Good to see you ! square one sounded amazing! chris stuck in a random michael b line just like steph predicted :lol: and pictures yepp, me, steph and others posted like ten pages off guy-pics yesterday! :lol: :)
February 16, 200620 yr :lol: Yeah we went a bit nuts!!! :lol: Im sure you'll have fun looking through them!!! ;) :wink3: "How can we be lovers if we cant be friends?" I've been singing it all day :lol: I've already got 12listens to it on iTunes :lol: Even my sister laughed when I told her about that, and she usually ignores me when I talk about Coldplay :rolleyes: :lol:
February 16, 200620 yr AAAwwww!!!!They're soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! GET A FECKING HAIRCUT WILL YERS! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :angry: :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes: OI, YOU, NO!!! YOU WILL NOT KISS GUY BERRYMAN. GIT YO' FILTHY PAWS OF MY SILK GUY DRAWS. HE'S MINE I TELL YOU! MINE! MINE! MINE! When I was looking at the acceptance speech, Guy and Madge were having a good old natter whilst Will was talking, which I thought was a bit rude.... But whatever. Geez - I've got so much catching up to do.......... :confused: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment