✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hi everybody !!!!

Just to say that I'm back ... and apparently, I've missed lots of things ... the Hardest Part as the 4th single ( NOOOOOOOOO !!!! :cry2: ), the Brits ( congrats boys ;) ) and Abbey Road ! It wil be difficult to read all the topics !!

Great pic from Abbey Road :D

Thanks girls :D

So, was their Square One performance good ? Does anyone have the video of it ?

And are there absolutely amazing and gorgeous pictures that have been posted recently :P ??

Good to see you !

square one sounded amazing! chris stuck in a random michael b line just like steph predicted :lol:

and pictures yepp, me, steph and others posted like ten pages off guy-pics yesterday! :lol: :)

:lol: Yeah we went a bit nuts!!! :lol: Im sure you'll have fun looking through them!!! ;) :wink3:

"How can we be lovers if we cant be friends?" I've been singing it all day :lol:

I've already got 12listens to it on iTunes :lol:

Even my sister laughed when I told her about that, and she usually ignores me when I talk about Coldplay :rolleyes: :lol:

guychris287tl.jpg

AAAwwww!!!!They're soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!

GET A FECKING HAIRCUT WILL YERS! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angry: :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes:

56859714.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A63D9A9DFC1753B26AF06BF04B24B4128C

OI, YOU, NO!!!

YOU WILL NOT KISS GUY BERRYMAN. GIT YO' FILTHY PAWS OF MY SILK GUY DRAWS. HE'S MINE I TELL YOU! MINE! MINE! MINE!

When I was looking at the acceptance speech, Guy and Madge were having a good old natter whilst Will was talking, which I thought was a bit rude....

But whatever.

Geez - I've got so much catching up to do.......... :confused: :lol: