🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

no no....not SO much partying! :shock: :? ....we will have private* gatherings> with coldplay, and other people we invite....no no, no worries Ginger, its not going to be a LOT of guests...nothing like the vines' party...where guy will get pass out :o ,....NONE of that in the VIN palce :D

no no....not SO much partying! :shock: :? ....we will have private* gatherings> with coldplay' date=' and other people we invite....no no, no worries Ginger, its not going to be a LOT of guests...nothing like the vines' party...where guy will get pass out :o ,....NONE of that in the VIN palce :D[/quote']oh i don't mind guy passing out. as long as its in a room that can be locked. :o

no worries Angie!! Ginger wil come out....its just that she doesn't want it to be A HUGE party....but :D no worries Ginger...we're not going to have HUGE parties...jus few guests at a time.
fine with me :D you can have me a room with just the people i want then if you want more people have them in another bigger room

(i still have no idea what this is about, but i'll go along with it anyways)

i'm going to chop that tongue off. you use that smilie all the time.

yeah i do that too. that's are what my parties are made up of. usually two or three people. i dont eve know why i call them parties

same. l don't personally see the point in having huge parties....cuz you lose half your guests to overdoses and *passing out :roll: ehum we know of an adored certian someone who it happened to :? ....yah, get togethers *small ones make more sense. :D

:o lol thats still kinda too big for me....anyways we are going to have a few large extra empty ball rooms etc. if you want to have the parties there Angie...hehe that would be fine.....l still prefer 3-4 close friends... :shrug: l dunno.... :roll: maybe its just the way l am...l feel like l can open up better to people who l know better :D

ah i dont really care lol put me in a room with strangers and i think ive made friends in like a few mins.. i think im just too social and sometimes im just too shy..but yeah i love to party and i sometimes go out i just love it.. thats why they call me partybeast lol well they say it sometimes

:o oh my!! well, its always good to have a partybeast * :P in the pack...hehe, l can see Ginger and l working on some ideas for my novel and like the desk we're sitting near is shakin...cuz Angie's 'bringin down the palace' LOL :lol: ...however...l would love to come down and watch randoms at our place, chug...l always find that amusing to watch :D

:o oh my!! well' date=' its always good to have a partybeast * :P in the pack...hehe, l can see Ginger and l working on some ideas for my novel and like the desk we're sitting near is shakin...cuz Angie's 'bringin down the palace' LOL :lol: ...however...l would love to come down and watch randoms at our place, chug...l always find that amusing to watch :D[/quote']

hahaha it wouldnt be like that at all tho if you guys are working id behave myself and just party elsewhere but anyways