✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I think.......

Maria C

Johnny was just on Patrick Kielty! hahahaha. Cos Noel Gallagher was on obvy.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I mean johnny Heathen Chemist not Buckland by the way.

:D

I think he was on the front row. Could be wrong though. So basically this post was useless. But hey...... :shock: :? :)

Johnny was just on Patrick Kielty! hahahaha. Cos Noel Gallagher was on obvy.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I mean johnny Heathen Chemist not Buckland by the way.

:D

I think he was on the front row. Could be wrong though. So basically this post was useless. But hey...... :shock: :? :)

hehe cool!! good ol johhny :)

I'm sorry to disappoint people but it wasn't me on the tv' date=' but i was there and i did manage to meet Noel ... for the THIRD time![/quote']

hehehe just pretend it was. You're a jammy bugger. Three bloddy times.

JOHNNY!! I AM ON CRUTCHES! AND I AM GOING TO HIT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH THEM. *WHACK*

:x :o :D :shock:

JOHNNY!! I AM ON CRUTCHES! AND I AM GOING TO HIT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH THEM. *WHACK*

hahahahaha

i was on crutches when i broke my foot last year (fell down the stairs carrying the washing!) just when i mastered how to use them, my foot had healed and the hospital took them of me!

hahahahaha

i was on crutches when i broke my foot last year (fell down the stairs carrying the washing!) just when i mastered how to use them, my foot had healed and the hospital took them of me!

Fell down the staris doing the washing? Try putting your boots on. What the fuck? The doctor was like maria what have you done,...and i said hmmm i put my boots on. I used up all their drugs! A whole canister! Am still going top ed harcourt tonight though. On me crutches. mwhahaha. Where the bleddin hell have you beeeeeeeeeennnnn???

Fell down the staris doing the washing? Try putting your boots on. What the fuck? The doctor was like maria what have you done,...and i said hmmm i put my boots on. I used up all their drugs! A whole canister! Am still going top ed harcourt tonight though. On me crutches. mwhahaha. Where the bleddin hell have you beeeeeeeeeennnnn???

Yeah i was carrying the dirty washing and couldn't see where i was going tripped on the step and fell, very painful it was ... i lost my phone but i found it today so i'm back!

Yeah i was carrying the dirty washing and couldn't see where i was going tripped on the step and fell, very painful it was ... i lost my phone but i found it today so i'm back!

ok otherwise i would hit you with my crutches! Yeah i was a bloody wimp last night. But it was friggin sore. I have a very attractive thigh length bandage too. Which is turning my foot purple, surely not right lol? And euwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you should have heard the pop when the cartilage went back in!! It was horrible!! :shock: And you know how much I love hospitals so you can guess how happy i was to be going.... :roll:

I'm sorry to disappoint people but it wasn't me on the tv' date=' but i was there and i did manage to meet Noel ... for the THIRD time![/quote']

shit coool! how was it? did ya took piccies???

i asked Noel for a photo but he refused ... i have the photo he autographed for me on floopy dick put i have lost it so i'll scan it up later again.

WOW you're like a proper fan, ain't cha?

I thought Noel was up for a laugh and took it all in his stride...did he remember you?

WOW you're like a proper fan, ain't cha?

I thought Noel was up for a laugh and took it all in his stride...did he remember you?

what do you mean by proper fan ... i buy all their releases (singles, albums, promos), go to see them whenever they are on tour (no matter how far i have to go) and have meet them a few times, my room is covered in Oasis posters and my wardrobe consists of about 20 Oasis t-Shirts ... so you couls say i am a real fan.

However my family do worry about me!