March 29, 200422 yr Author hehehe.. Thanks Denise.. I need some hardcore boogie-ing.... I have a final tomorrow...i'm nervous..i'm gonna boogie to relieve the nerves.. *dances*
March 29, 200422 yr Author Thanks! It's just a bunch of essays so i'm not too worried. Anyhoo..have a great night Denise!! I'll see you later! :D *runs off to study some more*
March 29, 200422 yr That song is the best! That guy who says that has the cutest lisp in the clip. :blush: :kiss:
March 30, 200422 yr Author hahahah "Her ass is a spaceship i want to ride"....oh pharrell..you're so silly. :cool: :lol: *boogies*
March 30, 200422 yr Author It went well Denise! Thanks for asking!! Now that's one down....still have loads of assignments due this week..hahaha...but it all went well..my hand hurts from writing so much. :lol:
March 30, 200422 yr Woo hoo ! Congratz Laura... You can do it girl ! :D Hey, Join the Valensi Religion :D
March 30, 200422 yr No need to ! Consider youself a member.. I´m the founder :D Started it on the Valensi fanclub thread... so that makes 3 of us :) You, me and Maya :D
March 30, 200422 yr Author OOOEEE!! This is gonna be one nice religion. :) Thanks Denise *HUGS* *runs to valensi thread*
March 30, 200422 yr Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner...that is what I'd truly like to be...'cause if I were an Oscar Mayer weiner...everyone would be in love with me... Is it just me, or do we have one big giant metaphor on our hands here? Let me hear the loooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee!!!!!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment