✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I love my daughter Maria!

sarah**

MUM AND MUM!!!

I HAVE JUST BEEN TAKEN TO HOSPITAL!

MY CARTILAGE POPPED OUT!!

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!

I TOOK ALL THEIR DRUGS! YAY! I WAS AS HIGH AS A KITE!

:o

I'M HOME NOW COS THEY GAVE ME DRUGS AND POPPED IT BACK TO PLACE!

:D

ARE YOU OKAY MY CHILD?!?!?!

Isn't a cartiledge a part of your ear?

I am fine and dandy. Well apart from crutches (tehehehehe) i am good. Erm....theres cartilage in your knee aswell. Cos mine popped out! hahaha. I dont like hospitals. But I went asleep so its ok. I'm still going out tonigt though. Avec mon crutches lol. yay!

i sell knee braces if you ever need one :D

but seriously - get well soon - and dont clobber too many unsuspecting men with your crutches :shock:

heheheh well i still wanna go see ed harcourt tonight so I am hoping muchos attention for the poor wee madgey. hehe. I'm gonna drive janey and cath maaaaaaaaaaaaaad!! mwhahaha.

aww muchos thanks for you all, you wee sweeties. :D

i sell knee braces if you ever need one :D

but seriously - get well soon - and dont clobber too many unsuspecting men with your crutches :shock:

heheheh well i still wanna go see ed harcourt tonight so I am hoping muchos attention for the poor wee madgey. hehe. I'm gonna drive janey and cath maaaaaaaaaaaaaad!! mwhahaha.

aww muchos thanks for you all, you wee sweeties. :D

I dunno who Ed Harcourt is but have lots of fun!!! And maybe you can get backstage cos of the crutches!

WHERE ARE MY FAVE CYBER PARENTOS THIS FINE DAY??? AND HOW ARE THEY?

mwahs!

I am very emotional right now, but in a melancholy-positive way. Thanks for asking, sweet daughter of mine! :-D Are you alright as well??

And I am almost off to bed... :oops: Goodnight, my two darlings! Sleep well and talk to you soon!!! SMOOCH! :)

WHERE ARE MY FAVE CYBER PARENTOS THIS FINE DAY??? AND HOW ARE THEY?

mwahs!

I am very emotional right now, but in a melancholy-positive way. Thanks for asking, sweet daughter of mine! :-D Are you alright as well??

And I am almost off to bed... :oops: Goodnight, my two darlings! Sleep well and talk to you soon!!! SMOOCH! :)

I have a very large knee but tis all good. well i'll give you a cuddle anyways. *huggles and snuggles*

Nighty night. love ya many. madgey.xxxxxxxxxxxx