✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I love my daughter Maria!

sarah**

I missed my cyber wife and daughter. Goodnight to both of them :)

Thank you, hun! :) I had a good night. But you were up pretty late, weren't you?? Hope to talk to you soon... Love ya loads! :-D

I WAS UP SO LATE :cry: I couldn't sleep :cry: Although it was fun for me to see people online early in their morning and I hadn't even slept yet.

:sad:

lean on me :)

the salon sucks btw :|

hehehe its strangely addictive. I just watched a whole haircut. For like an hour. Shit i'm so bored!!

I might have to lean on you me dear, i havent got a clue where they are. They're hiding from me! They want me to fall over!!

I love my 'real' daughter whose 14 and made me the best Valentine's Day Card ever!

She watches that Salon crap...I really hate it esp. that arse-hole who keeps talkin' into the dictaphone...who the hell does he think he is????

But I forgive her for watching 'cos she am the best daughter in the whole world! :)

I love my 'real' daughter whose 14 and made me the best Valentine's Day Card ever!

She watches that Salon crap...I really hate it esp. that arse-hole who keeps talkin' into the dictaphone...who the hell does he think he is????

But I forgive her for watching 'cos she am the best daughter in the whole world! :)

awww thats sweet. But the question is are you as cool as Sarah and Katty for parents? :P :D

i just can't get into the salon. hair cuts are just not that interesting. and poncy arty people annoy me which is what trendy salon people are like.

i dont like mincers sorry :|

They are very intresting when you cant walk. :D They are poncy tho. And that aidie or whatever his name is is a letch! euw! If I went to the hairdressers and someone spoke to me like that, I would bloody well kick their ass!

And paula, i'm 15 and i love coldplay and the like so i think you're cool. :D

awww thats sweet. But the question is are you as cool as Sarah and Katty for parents? :P :D

:lol: :lol: