Jewel

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, Mr. T was really good, as well!

well...so was Bach and Vivaldi...lol

and ermm...Mozart, of course!

have you guys seen the 80s movie "Amadeus"? It's a biography of Mozart, and it won like 8 Academy Awards...if you havven't seen it, i really recommend it!

I've seen one Beethoven movie I think.. but the only thing I remember is him shouting at his servant/friend (?) to close the windows so nobody could hear what he was playing and steal the music. In the next scene you could see somebody listening and stealing/scribbling the notes to the music.

I've seen one Beethoven movie I think.. but the only thing I remember is him shouting at his servant/friend (?) to close the windows so nobody could hear what he was playing and steal the music. In the next scene you could see somebody listening and stealing/scribbling the notes to the music.

oh, there are two movies on Beethoven's life. One is "Mr. Beethoven lives upstairs" and another is "My Immortal Beloved" and they both are really really cool! :cool:

and first one is kind of a kids' version; the second one congectures as to who the "immortal beloved" was who Beethoven loved so much....it also stars Isabella Rosallinni.