✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You're fired!!!

gvargas

Guest LiquidSky

hahaha, I also watch this show... ;) I'm not sure who is gonna win though.... :D but I'll be watching it this thursday ;)

Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill

although I have this feeling that Kwame may have a good chance at winning because of his background and because everybody likes him. :/

i don't mind if either of them win. :cool:

Guest LiquidSky

that's my take also...I don't mind if either of them wins...but I'm dying to know who is gonna win!!!!!!! :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

Bill won!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

man! poor Kwame he lost all because of stupid Amorosa! :angry: I think he should have fired her...I know I would have...

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: you know what i think :D

Guest LiquidSky

argh! She is so mean! If Kwame's team was more like Bill's, he would have probably have won....and he still somehow manage to get the work done either way....poor him... :/

I'm so happy for Bill. Apparently, Trump also offered a job to Amy in one of his buildings. It's not a HUGE job like Bill's but it's something.

OH, and for all you Kwame lovers, don't worry..he's working out a deal to work with the billionaire who owns the Dallas Mavericks. That kid's gonna be just fine. :)

Yeah, I thought that even if he didn't win, he'd be ok. Especially with his background. I mean, after working at Goldman.. you can pretty much do anything you want. :stunned: The deal seems to be even better than him working for Trump. More along the lines of what he wanted to do!

That's cool that Amy got something too! I thought she was good on the show. She had some good ideas. I can't believe all the advisors hated her. :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky
I'm so happy for Bill. Apparently, Trump also offered a job to Amy in one of his buildings. It's not a HUGE job like Bill's but it's something.

OH, and for all you Kwame lovers, don't worry..he's working out a deal to work with the billionaire who owns the Dallas Mavericks. That kid's gonna be just fine. :)

so he is only giving a job to Amy? :huh:

Guest LiquidSky

argh! Like if I wanted to see her show... :rolleyes: I hope she doesn't get any ratings! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how mean of me :embarrased: