✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

kill bill

Sally_

Guest LiquidSky
I just came back from seeing it...I LOVED it (even though I spent 50% of it watching from behind my fingers :rolleyes: )

ahahahah

eyeball anyone? :smug:

Heh! Please don't say nothing about what happens on the movie! don't ruin it! :stunned:

i wouldn't go see it if you paid me. its called "kill bill". i'm not seein it :D

You clearly have never seen a Quentin Tarantino film before. If you had, you'd definitely want to go and see it.

and who are you that you know me so well???? lol :D

I know all! :wacko: :D

Seriously, if you'd seen Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction or Jackie Brown then you'd see what the big deal is about Quentin Tarantino films, and you'd definitely want to see Kill Bill regardless of the title.

Anyway, the title's pretty cool I think. Better than "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton!" anyway.

i wouldn't go see it if you paid me. its called "kill bill". i'm not seein it :D

You clearly have never seen a Quentin Tarantino film before. If you had, you'd definitely want to go and see it.

and who are you that you know me so well???? lol :D

I know all! :wacko: :D

Seriously, if you'd seen Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction or Jackie Brown then you'd see what the big deal is about Quentin Tarantino films, and you'd definitely want to see Kill Bill regardless of the title.

Anyway, the title's pretty cool I think. Better than "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton!" anyway.

then i suppose you could tell me what my sister calls me then?? :dizzy2: lol you dont wanna know that stuff :evilgrin: :vampire: :wiseguy: ;)

Is it the eyebrows that do it for you or the beard? :thinking: :wink3:

Ooh that's a hard one!... Probably the beard.... :o :lol: :lol:

Went to see Vol.2 last night again - I liked it so much better the second time!!!

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: :lol:

Me too, especially when he got angry and huffily flicked it over his shoulder! :lol:

Yeah!! lol!

What a big girl

*handbags*!! :smug:

:lol:

06.jpg

hahaha, that was funny :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

Me and Josceline went to see this movie yesterday, it was quite boring I think. The first one was better :)

There are a few things that could've been done better in Vol. 2

a) some scenes could have been cut shorter without much loss to the storyline, like the dialogue between Bill and The Bride at the start.

b) the final scene was way too long, and the fight lasted no more than 30 seconds

c) we could have learned a lot more about the history of Budd and Elle, and why they held a grudge against Uma's character. We could simply assume that Elle was jealous of her relationship with Bill, but this was never explored. And nothing was revealed about Budd, which made him the weakest character.

Having said that, I thought the film was on the whole very good, although inferior to Vol. 1. The cinematography of the buried alive scene was fantastic, and the Pai Mei sequence was absolute gold. But still, Vol. 1 had more of what Tarantino does best: great dialogue and great cinematography.

And of course, Vol. 1 had that Japanese Anime sequence. :cool: