✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

kill bill

Sally_

I was surprised at just how violent this film really was. I mean, I know that Quentin Tarantino's films are all very violent, but not as much as this. Kill Bill was a complete bloodbath - much more violent than all the others put together.

And what a fantastic film it is. While not as good as Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction (those two films will always be very hard for him to beat) it's still a truly awesome film. I can't wait for the next one. I think it's out here next Tuesday, and you can safely bet I'll be going to see it asap.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw volume 2 last thursday.

It was great. Some of it was a bit too slow-paced, and I think it would have been better to learn a bit more about the history of Budd and Elle, but it was still a great film.

The whole bit with Pai Mei was absolutely brilliant - very typical Tarantino.

Guest LiquidSky
I was surprised at just how violent this film really was. I mean, I know that Quentin Tarantino's films are all very violent, but not as much as this. Kill Bill was a complete bloodbath - much more violent than all the others put together.

And what a fantastic film it is. While not as good as Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction (those two films will always be very hard for him to beat) it's still a truly awesome film. I can't wait for the next one. I think it's out here next Tuesday, and you can safely bet I'll be going to see it asap.

ohh yes those two movies are brilliant! Love them! Well I love action movies and this one it rocks! I can't wait to see the second one either...I was gonna go see it yesterday, but couldn't make it, hopefully this week-end ;)

The whole bit with Pai Mei was absolutely brilliant - very typical Tarantino.

I agree :D that was my favorite part of the movie.

both films are very different, but great. :cool: I'm definitely going to add vol. 2 to my dvd collection someday.

I just came back from seeing it...I LOVED it (even though I spent 50% of it watching from behind my fingers :rolleyes: )

ahahahah

eyeball anyone? :smug:

:lol:

that part was so cool. I was thinking "SHIT!"

I kept laughing at Pei Mei whenever he stroked his beard. That was great.