✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Friends come and go, but forums are forever.

Skttrbrain

I think it was Winston Churchill who said that.

Anyway, hello all. I'm Jeff, some asshole already took that name, so I am annointed Skttrbrain. (I'm a 4 Tet Remix.)

I live in Saint Louis, go to school, and throw frisbees with deadly accuracy at moving objects.

Guest LiquidSky

Well forums aren't always forever...'cause they could be taking down.... :smug:

Anyways, Hello Jeff... I'm Josceline :D Nice to meet you :)

I was telling you yesterday that I know where that quote of your sig was coming from......... :P Anyways, enjoy your stay :cool:

I just saw the movie. Have you ever heard anything so creepy coming from a child. "Where did you hear that?" "I made it up."

PSYCHOOOOOO.

Nice to meet you, Josceline. :wink3: You have an absolute mammoth amount of posts. I look forward to catching up with you sometime around 2116.

Guest LiquidSky

Well I'm kinda of a psycho too :sneaky: Don't worry I'm not gonna kill ya :lol: ;) :P

Nice to meet you too, Jeff :) and yes I do have lots of posts... :mellow: but there are other people that have more post than me, trust me... ;) so it's not so bad... :P

Guest LiquidSky
It was HBO...just two days ago I think. I caught it at night looking for something to keep me from my work.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I watched it on Showtime... :lol: :P it was last week or this week??? this week ;)

btw, nice av you have ;) :P

Denise, Mimi, Fionna....why is there no bowing emoticon to show my gratidtude to you fine ladies. Lovely to meet all of you, too.

:blush:

Cinemax, HBO....I don't remember which it was actually. Your av is a pic of a man, so I have no comment on it. :D

Guest LiquidSky
Denise, Mimi, Fionna....why is there no bowing emoticon to show my gratidtude to you fine ladies. Lovely to meet all of you, too.

:blush:

Cinemax, HBO....I don't remember which it was actually. Your av is a pic of a man, so I have no comment on it. :D

well you can say he is hot :wink3:

Guest LiquidSky
Alright, he's a sexy bitch, Josceline. :kiss:

Hi Gaby, Laura (I hope your book is exclusive). Lots of lovely women here. I could get used to this. :wink3:

I said to say that he is hot, not a sexy bitch :dozey: :P