✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Womens Mentality Towards the Opposite Sex

Reilly

I think some people mis-interpreted what I was saying (But most people completely agreed with it)

I dont expect a girl to walk up to any random guy or even guys and just start slutting around, but most girls are basically frigid, totally in comparison with guys.

It would just help a lot if they lead a guy on more if she liked him. Once, I liked this girl who was a bit shy and quiet (From an outside point of view) and I only half knew her from work, one night at a nightclub I saw her just glance over at me (From across the whole freakin club) for like 1 or 2 seconds, tops, that was it. Now, I did end up asking her out, and we went out a couple times and when she was comfortable with me she admitted to being SO MAD once, at that same nightclub, because she "Stared and stared" over at me to lead me on and I "totally ignored her". Thats how many girls are, theyre impossible.

And as for the girl that was with me (In the topic post) turning into a bitch so suddenly, she couldnt have been trying to put me off her because she never would have agreed to go out with me in the first place if that was the case. Well that and, who couldnt want me? Huh? huh?

:/

Guest LiquidSky

well I have a staring problem... :idea2: If I am in a restaurant or in club or in class room or whatever...I just have to look and stare at someone... :dozey: and so most of them end up thinking I have a crush on them or that I like them...or want to have something to do with them........ :rolleyes: :dozey: :/