✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Womens Mentality Towards the Opposite Sex

Reilly

Ive been happy with my girl for 4 and a half months now, but when youre a single guy, and you have less confidence then some, its really, really hard to walk up to a girl and just start talking.

I hate hearing girls saying shit like "Did you get a guy last night?" or "I dont think I'll ever find a man!" And when it comes down to it, they give the most subtle hints to liking a guy ever.

For a girl to agree to go out with the guy, he has to:

-Make her laugh, quite consistently (DIFFICULT)

-Be incredibly polite

-Be quite good looking*

-Know (And get on well with) her friends, and family

-Pay for her everything in every situation

Theres a lot to consider. And *For the goodlooking thing, too many times you hear a girl saying "Damn hes so fine I could just eat him up! If I could get him alone..." and once again, when it comes down to it, they play it slow and defensively.

For a guy to agree to go out with the girl, she has to:

-Sit there and look pretty.

And its so damn true, personality of course comes into it but a girl can have any kind of personality at all and the guy will feel "Lucky to have her".

I just met (Saw) this girl that I went on one date to a club with once, and remembered how much of a bitch she was that one night. And she was relatively, well ok she was very good looking and I was feeling happy enough to be with her that night, even though she didnt show much sign of a huge personality.

Then she started really getting bitchy, and we were sitting at a booth with friends laughing, relaxed, I was buying her drinks, and out of absolutely nowhere she just picked the empty glass off her table and said "Hello, EMPTY". Everyone just kinda stopped and I said "Maybe I should piss in it and you can drink that" and after her over-dramatic gasping and dis-belief, she finally left the table.

Then, I wondered, what made me feel lucky being with her? I was paying for her, making all the conversation, bending over backwards to make her happy, and she was just acting normal. She was good looking but not hugely above my usual target-point, she really wasnt worth it.

So, where I come from its pretty rare to find a girl who will make the first move, do you make the first move or does the opposite sex HAVE to do it, all the time? (Question to both males and females).

Guest LiquidSky

Well girls have to be bitchy of course...otherwise....both girls and guys will be steping all over them....and girls tend to become bitchy because of past stories of a guy hurting them, or using them, cheated on them and balbablabla and so on...that's just something they are doing to protect themselves...so of course they have to be bitchy....I don't see that's something new.... :dozey:

I hope the people who are reading this don't start asumming things about me.. :dozey:

n-ways...I like guys going up to me instead...unless there is something about them that might be interesting to me, then I would go up to them...basically what I am saying if I see someone and I feel like bah! I can live without them, then I really don't care if they go up to me and talk to me or not.... :dozey:

Woo, interesting thread, I wonder what people have to say about that.

Uhh... I think it would be kinda scary for us, guys, if random girls just started to try to pick us up, you know what i mean? Like, if a girl did that, probably everyone would call her a whore, and i dont think she'd like that. So i guess guys always have to make the first move.

But it sucks when you waste hours of your life stalking a girl, trying to seduce her and then you find out that she has a boyfriend or that she doesnt want to go out with you. Pfft.

Guest LiquidSky

well you know what...that actually does kinda makes me feel bad when I do that...and when a guy tells me they like me, but I don't like them...I don't act the same w/them... :dozey: I am a bad person... :/

our society has some incredibly stupid and arbitrary "laws," and one of them is that a girl can't approach a guy.

maybe that was fine 600 years ago when "chivalry" was the word of the day, but for all the "gender equality" stuff we've been trying to strive for, it seems odd that it's ok for a woman to make the same pay, have the same job, vote, etc., etc. (and i know it's technically still not equal in a lot of regards), but she's not allowed to ask out a guy, because that would make her a slut.

maybe i'm just bitter because i'm so shy and have a tough time meeting people. :rolleyes:

i think that was kind of off-topic but oh well.

Guest LiquidSky

:lol: *giggles* I really don't think I'm a bad person though :lol:

and like I said I wouldn't go up to just any guy I see...unless there is something about them that might be interesting to me....

but ppl do tend to call girls a whore if they go up to a guy & talk to him or f-ck him and ppl wouldn't call a guy who is basically doing the same thing call him that... :dozey:

yeah, and i think that's incredibly dumb.

we either need an equivalent term for males, or we (society in general) need to stop holding females to such ridiculous and hypocritical standards.

i'd prefer the latter, obviously. :lol:

and i do the same thing as you, i don't just go up to any random girl who looks like she's not "with" somebody.

Guest LiquidSky

well also that but I also meant as in, I don't care if he is kissing the g/f in front of me, but if I see something on that person that is just like I have to say something to this person, if it's just something about them that might be interesting to me, I do go up to them & say something even if they are w/the g/f :lol: ... :embarrased:

Are you really that timid Tom?

our society has some incredibly stupid and arbitrary "laws," and one of them is that a girl can't approach a guy.

maybe that was fine 600 years ago when "chivalry" was the word of the day, but for all the "gender equality" stuff we've been trying to strive for, it seems odd that it's ok for a woman to make the same pay, have the same job, vote, etc., etc. (and i know it's technically still not equal in a lot of regards), but she's not allowed to ask out a guy, because that would make her a slut.

*nods*

although I have asked a guy out once :smug:

That girl sounds like a right bitch :stunned:

But anyway... yeah, I guess girls have to be bitches at times... but not on dates, or anything like that. Sadly I've found out that the only way to push off unwanted wooers, stalkers and other guys you're not interested in is make it clear that you're not interested. It's been my only way out lately, when someone just won't lay off... nevermind the fact that I told him I'm not interested in him, never was and never will, nothing will ever happen between us and that I'm in love with someone else.

And yeah, he still doesn't get the message :rolleyes:

So I've been rather bitchy to him lately; I'm not like that at all, but sometimes you just have to.

.....OR, of course - get friendly with another male parter. really friendly :wink3:

Trust me, it works :P (nevermind the fact that the guy is now rather depressed... what can I do, nothing else seemed to work)

Guys, we love you and all, but when we're being bitches, we're just not interested. Period.

Ive been happy with my girl for 4 and a half months now, but when youre a single guy, and you have less confidence then some, its really, really hard to walk up to a girl and just start talking.

This is so true, I'm with Jewel now, and she will probably read this, so I'll be as tactful as possible heheh...but when I was single (before I met her) I found it incredibly hard to talk to girls straight off the bat...now I'm with Jewel, I'm happy and in a comfortable relationship, I find myself just talking to girls without any worries like "what does she think of me?" etc, because quite frankly it doesn't matter, cos I have a girlfriend who I love. So I can just relax and be myself I guess...being in a relationship removes the fear of rejection, because you don't have to think about it anymore.