✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need a cure for a hangover..........

bart

what a great topic for my first post...

i heard a bloody mary is best for a hangover. i've never tried it myself, and i don't think i ever will, but if you're desperate, why not try it...

i know not what to do after a heavy night of drinking... DO NOT eat cheese or anything with cheese. It's like poison. makes the hangover twice as bad. :dizzy2:

-edward

what a great topic for my first post...

i heard a bloody mary is best for a hangover. i've never tried it myself, and i don't think i ever will, but if you're desperate, why not try it...

i know not what to do after a heavy night of drinking... DO NOT eat cheese or anything with cheese. It's like poison. makes the hangover twice as bad. :dizzy2:

-edward

Thanks

Welcome to the home of coldplay fans edward, you will find the people around here are really nice introduce your self in the Newbies section, and later on you will see a very warm and welcome greeting to your precence here.

My name is Daryl

lol :D :lol: :lol: vodka & redbull.... umpffffffffff that sounds a little too familiar.... :dizzy2: :dizzy2:

however this might sound a bit lame but it always works for me... drink gallons of WATER!!! I hope you'll feel better soon ;) :D

Someone told me that the best is drinking lots of water when you're back home... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For me, the best is analgesic and sleeeeeeeep... :smug:

emmmm....

I too was tired !!! Drink some !!