✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My bigger fatter Indian wedding

musiclover

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

so who is the other person that voted "I never ever want to get married, so "meh" to this poll!" I am one of them, but who is the other person?

Guest LiquidSky

What type of wedding do you want for yourself?

I never ever want to get married, so "meh" to this poll!

17% [ 3 ]

who are the other two people?.... :dozey:

I don't like weddings too much... I don't like to be the centre of attention and I hate taking pics of me... :dozey:

But if someday I'll get married I'd like to do a intimate one, original and different. Maybe in the beach or in same nice castle in the country...

Mmmmh, Scotland would be so nice!! :D

Guest LiquidSky

aww noni, you are just like me....don't like to be the center of attention...everyone stares....and is like arrgh! :rolleyes: yeah it gets me upset sometimes... :embarrased:

but your thing sounds nice ;) :)

I voted for simple as well. A lot of the times, those big extravagant weddings are really........weird to me. My cousin had the biggest wedding i've ever been to and I'm pretty sure she knew like 10 people there b/c her parents invited most of their friends.

I would want my wedding to be small and intimate. But i want a nice dress....and nice shoes.....and a yummy cake...... :D

Oh, speaking of weddings, i'm going to be a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding in August and she showed me the dress she wants me to wear....... :confused:

This is the second time in 2 years i'm gonna be a bridesmaid who wears a hideous dress. :rolleyes:

Aaaaaw, poor Laura... But, anyways, will you post a pic? :P

I'm gonna go to one of my friend's wedding this weekend. The ceremony is gonna be intimate, as I like. They have decided not to invite all this relatives and people you see just every 10 years. So, we're gonna be just 40 guests, direct family and close friends.

And free bar for 2 hours, weeeeeee!!! :D