✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Julia Fo Shizzle me Nizzle and Ren*hails and hugs*

BlissfullyMuse

This thread is so sweet! :P i wish i could be online more often :( I'll make it up to u Kirst , dont worry ..i feel a sweet cover for u coming soon :cool: me luvs Kirst! :kiss: :kiss: *doesnt care if Guy is around and hugs Kirst* :P

Kirkzizzle!!! :D Whats up my zizzle sista! How is Fab treatin ya? :P

I miss talking to you!! :cry: Man I hate the time differnces! It sucks...:(

But anyway, how are you doing? Tell me whats been happening with you!

I hope everything is goin really well with you pal

:kiss: :kiss:

xxx

Hehe awww thank you Ren me luffs ya too :kiss:

Juliazizzle im doing great, iv got my exams coming up soon(boooo). Fab is treating me great hehe :wink3: :sneaky: I know the time differences suck....one weekend im gonna tape my eyelids open till about 7am lol i prob wouldn`t get any sleep but who cares its the weekend lol. :lol:

Take care Juliazizzle hope the world treatin ya good xxx :kiss:

And Ren your my star keep doing what your doing :kiss:

Aww im all sad now :cry:

Juliazizzle im doing great, iv got my exams coming up soon(boooo). Fab is treating me great hehe I know the time differences suck....one weekend im gonna tape my eyelids open till about 7am lol i prob wouldn`t get any sleep but who cares its the weekend lol.

Take care Juliazizzle hope the world treatin ya good xxx

Ahh thats good to hear! Man, exams suck major balls. I have exams the end of this year for all my core subjects, I think I'm gonna run away from home when that time comes up haha. I'm glad to hear Fab is treating you good! Nick's is treating me well too! Haha

And :lol: @ taping your eyelids! Maybe we can take in turns hehhe.

Have a nice week pal!! xxx

:D:D:D

:kiss:

And

Hehe yer that sounds great, i dunno if i talked to you about this lad that i really like?...anyways i met him for the first time today...sorta by accident and i just stopped lol i stood still, i couldn`t even say hello lol i sorta just waved and my best mate(who knows him) took over lol :lol:

i need a dickead tattoo on my head lol :lol:

*hails Ren too* :P :kiss:

Hehe yer that sounds great, i dunno if i talked to you about this lad that i really like?...anyways i met him for the first time today...sorta by accident and i just stopped lol i stood still, i couldn`t even say hello lol i sorta just waved and my best mate(who knows him) took over lol

i need a dickead tattoo on my head lol

Oooh really?? How did you know about him before today..through your best friend or whatever? Aaahh thats so cool! Hehe & d/w about frezzing in front of him...you aint a dickhead! I act like a dickhead when I first start liking someone hahaha it's more embarrassing then anything else. But oooh tell me more tell me more! *starts singing Grease* Does he have a girlfriend? What does h e look like? Details, details!! :P :P

Hehehe hope everythin is goin weeeeeeell! And I hope you and the new guy get to be..closer...;) :lol: :P

:lol: Hehe well yes he does have a girlfriend :/ ...but its kewl being friends with him :D I got his email addy and i added him on msn and started talking to him...he waved and said hello today at college aswell so its all good Zizzle :lol:

Jeasus does it ever stop raining in England? its depressing...whats autum like in Oz Julia? :P

:lol: Hehe awwww thanx Ren! :kiss:

I think i mite have seen his g/f at school`n`stuff but i don`t know her personaly...thank fuck for that lol :lol: ....Well we got our Exam timetables today and my first exam is Science on the 4th may :/ ...grrr i bloody hate science :angry: :lol:

Autum over here isn`t usually bad, i just can`t wait for the summer :smug: