December 15, 200520 yr its too flat to be Chris' big ol' bubble, unless its an old pic. lol I think it's Jonny's. :lol:
December 15, 200520 yr and the answer is...*drum roll*......CHRIS!! its from an old performance...i was watching it and i saw a close up and i was like :o , those pants do fit him a little loose and well he looked chubby :blush: ....so cute :D bubble :lol:
December 15, 200520 yr i was gonna say, either the pants are too big or it has to be someone else. Maybe he just got the "bubble" when gwenny was prego with apple. She got a belly and he got an ass. lol
December 16, 200520 yr MAFE, why was this thread started? I don't even know if was supposed to be about Coldplay. :P My friend got another friend a sex tip book as a joke. I couldn't help reading it and... thinking things... :shame:
December 17, 200520 yr ^^ :lol: :lol: it ok...so what you think :wink3: :D i know id get all these crazy ideas about CHRIS :blush:
December 17, 200520 yr It had a tip for guys when they, um, give oral to a girl. It said they should hum because it'd be more pleasurable for the girl. So we started thinking of songs. Of course I thought of Coldplay, but I didn't say it. :blush: So instead I said I'd want my man to hum Crazy Frog. "BLAMBADABALDALABDALABAAAAAADEEEEEHHHHHHH!" How romantic that would be! :lol:
December 17, 200520 yr :lol: if he would hum coldplay....i think id get more pleasure thinking about coldplay than thinking about my bf...hehe :D
December 17, 200520 yr i was bored like 5min ago and i started looking for pic of gwen(i dont know why, i was watching Shakspere in love) and i came across some rather disturbing(well not disturbing but they did freak me out) pictures of her.... i was like :stunned:.....that is what CHRIS goes home to(eeewwww!)
December 18, 200520 yr It had a tip for guys when they, um, give oral to a girl. It said they should hum because it'd be more pleasurable for the girl. So we started thinking of songs. Of course I thought of Coldplay, but I didn't say it. So instead I said I'd want my man to hum Crazy Frog. "BLAMBADABALDALABDALABAAAAAADEEEEEHHHHHHH!" How romantic that would be! :lol: HAHAHA!! crazy frog!!!! :lol: i know this has been posted hundreds of times before in different places but this is one of my fave pervies of all time!
December 18, 200520 yr Im thinking this belongs in here........ ;) HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :wink3: :lol:
December 18, 200520 yr Dear God, Please let Guy Berryman remove his shirt one of these days... Thank you and Amen Nettie
Create an account or sign in to comment