✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE OFFICIAL ->pErV S!sTerZ<- THREAD!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAFE, why was this thread started? I don't even know if was supposed to be about Coldplay. :P

My friend got another friend a sex tip book as a joke. I couldn't help reading it and... thinking things... :shame:

It had a tip for guys when they, um, give oral to a girl. It said they should hum because it'd be more pleasurable for the girl. So we started thinking of songs. Of course I thought of Coldplay, but I didn't say it. :blush: So instead I said I'd want my man to hum Crazy Frog. "BLAMBADABALDALABDALABAAAAAADEEEEEHHHHHHH!"

How romantic that would be! :lol:

i was bored like 5min ago and i started looking for pic of gwen(i dont know why, i was watching Shakspere in love) and i came across some rather disturbing(well not disturbing but they did freak me out) pictures of her....

i was like :stunned:.....that is what CHRIS goes home to(eeewwww!)

It had a tip for guys when they, um, give oral to a girl. It said they should hum because it'd be more pleasurable for the girl. So we started thinking of songs. Of course I thought of Coldplay, but I didn't say it. So instead I said I'd want my man to hum Crazy Frog. "BLAMBADABALDALABDALABAAAAAADEEEEEHHHHHHH!"

How romantic that would be!

:lol: HAHAHA!! crazy frog!!!! :lol:

i know this has been posted hundreds of times before in different places but this is one of my fave pervies of all time!