✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the pianist

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to see it' date=' it looks like it would be a great film, but it isn't shown in that many places round here. :? I'm thinking of going to see The Hours next week too - really interested to see what Nicole Kidman's like in it, what with the Oscar nomination and all.[/quote']

I wanna see The Hours too..i hear that the three ladies in it are phenomenal... :-D

I really want to see it' date=' it looks like it would be a great film, but it isn't shown in that many places round here. :? I'm thinking of going to see The Hours next week too - really interested to see what Nicole Kidman's like in it, what with the Oscar nomination and all.[/quote']

I wanna see The Hours too..i hear that the three ladies in it are phenomenal... :-D

is it meryl streep and j........ (can't remember her name :? ) moore? I haven't read any reviews yet, but a few features on TV have said it's really good, and I saw the trailer last time I went the cinema and it looked great. :)

is it meryl streep and j........ (can't remember her name :? ) moore? I haven't read any reviews yet, but a few features on TV have said it's really good, and I saw the trailer last time I went the cinema and it looked great. :)

It's Julianne Moore..she's an amazing actress...she's nominated for 2 academy awards this year...for the hours and far from heaven..she's great.. :)

she`s from chile. man rhco were in chile and they won`t come to poland!

I don't know who that man is, but I heard about a Poland theatre I mean a "obra" and somenthing about about cinema there..... anyway I'll have to wait until the DVd comes out for see The Pianist

i can't wait to see this movie!!

I read the book the hours- i didn't much like it very heavy, very literary. I need to reread it again. I do want to see the movie. Nicole Kidman is an amazing actress. Really like her and Julianne Moore and of course Meryl Streep. ;)

I don't know who that man is, but I heard about a Poland theatre I mean a "obra" and somenthing about about cinema there..... anyway I'll have to wait until the DVd comes out for see The Pianist

sorry carla it was a typo i meant rhcp (red hot chili peppers) *lol* i should read what crap i write before posting it.

and i think u mean 'opera'.

if you`re planning to see the pianist be prepared for a heave dose of realizm. the movie is very realistic and shoking! it shows warsaw in the 2nd world war. nothing is fiction. i think everyone should see it. we can`t forget what happened there so we won`t do it again!

my 100th post!!!

yeah i know what you mean these types of movies are sooooo sad make you appreciate everything we take for granted. Will we ever learn from our past???? i mean look at the middle East and Serbia and all the oppression there. Makes me so sad and sooo angry. :x My life is sooooo easy here and i still bitch!!! what is wrong with me??? :shock: Life is soooo good!!!

if you`re planning to see the pianist be prepared for a heave dose of realizm. the movie is very realistic and shoking! it shows warsaw in the 2nd world war. nothing is fiction. i think everyone should see it. we can`t forget what happened there so we won`t do it again!

my 100th post!!!

yeah i know what you mean these types of movies are sooooo sad make you appreciate everything we take for granted. Will we ever learn from our past???? i mean look at the middle East and Serbia and all the oppression there. Makes me so sad and sooo angry. :x My life is sooooo easy here and i still bitch!!! what is wrong with me??? :shock: Life is soooo good!!!

I like watching sad movies....they always leave the biggest impact on me...

I'm almost to my 1000th post!! Congrats Hollybelle!! YOu're 100!! :D