✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the pianist

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry carla it was a typo i meant rhcp (red hot chili peppers) *lol* i should read what crap i write before posting it.

and i think u mean 'opera'.

lol........ I was like ten minutes trying to discover what rhcp meant and I thought it could be another poland director..... in summer we have like the Canadian Week was the last one, where they show you (on the cinema) Canadian movies, actress etc..... and not so long ago we have Poland theathre so that's why I thought that.........

it's the 2nd time rhcp come here

sorry carla it was a typo i meant rhcp (red hot chili peppers) *lol* i should read what crap i write before posting it.

and i think u mean 'opera'.

lol........ I was like ten minutes trying to discover what rhcp meant and I thought it could be another poland director..... in summer we have like the Canadian Week was the last one, where they show you (on the cinema) Canadian movies, actress etc..... and not so long ago we have Poland theathre so that's why I thought that.........

it's the 2nd time rhcp come here

What did you think of some of the Canadian films, Sternly?? :)

What did you think of some of the Canadian films, Sternly??

I don't know I have not seen many ( it was the Canadian Week but I didn't went) but If you don't tell me that a movie is Canadian for me it's the some that been watching a USA movie ( do you have any famous movie that I could know).. I did saw a thing about bears in B.C and they were so cute! ( the movie/documentary it was also good)

What did you think of some of the Canadian films' date=' Sternly?? [/quote']

I don't know I have not seen many ( it was the Canadian Week but I didn't went) but If you don't tell me that a movie is Canadian for me it's the some that been watching a USA movie ( do you have any famous movie that I could know).. I did saw a thing about bears in B.C and they were so cute! ( the movie/documentary it was also good)

The only Canadian movie that i remember liking was "The Sweet Hereafter"...it's a quiet, very intense type film... :-D You're name's Carla, right?? I'll call you that from now on!! I'm Laura..you can call me that.. :D

• 3 weeks later...
seeing this movie is actually a must! it makes you think about the past. makes your heart melt and tears fall down your cheeks

I completely agree. I was crying by the end of the movie and that rarely happens with me.

I hope everyone gets a chance to see it! :)