✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

pissed off

Hicksy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN I BE PISSED OFF NOW???

Just got back form the doctors. We waited for like hours for them to say, 'oh maria,nice big fat knee you've go there. it'll heal with time, but hey it could pop at any time aswell.' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEAAATT!!!

:x

I am ok now. Have just defied medical laws by dancing round room to politik and no breakage of any crap shitey poopy cartilage!!!

yay!

:?

Yay - headlines tomorrow - 'Maria Stuns Medical Practitioners By Defying Predictions and Healing Herself.' 'Says young brunette, Maria, "I owe it all to Coldplay - they helped me through".'

Show 'em Maria!!! :D

Well didn't QUITE work. Have been in bed all night, cos I was scared cos I heard a noise in my leg and couldn't actually move for a couple of hours. :? And I have had to put the bandage which is far too tight and turns my foot purple when i put it on. But hey!! N'ermind. Could be worse. :)

you heard a noise in your leg?

please tell me it wasn't elvis! he hasnt been sighted recently so just maybe he's found a home? :shock:

HEADLINES IN GUTTER PRESS TOMORROW:

Elvis Comes Back As Woodworm!!!! The ex-megastar is quoted as confessing to close friend Maria, "You are my legacy" ...... :-x