pissed off

Hicksy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I"m soo ticklish...thanks Maria dear.. :D

You're welcome. :D

I'm still bored. Anyone for tiddlywinks?

What are tiddlywinks?? :-o

Lordy laura, you're just not down wit da kidz. :P

sorry... :( :cry:

dont be daft im only messin. Its a game with plastic circles and you flick them, but if your my wee brother you eat them. :D

dont be daft im only messin. Its a game with plastic circles and you flick them, but if your my wee brother you eat them. :D

Don't worry Maria...I know that you're messing with me....it sounds like fun... :D

Don't worry Maria...I know that you're messing with me....it sounds like fun... :D

*wipes brow* phew!!

:D

don't you have to flick them into little cups or something? :-o

i haven't played in years and years.

yeah lol. Its dead good. But i cant do it and my brother whos three, and obvioulsy far superior in intelligence than me, was really good at it!! But then he did mistake them for smarties, so i suppose no one in my family is very smart. :? :D

yeah lol. Its dead good. But i cant do it and my brother whos three, and obvioulsy far superior in intelligence than me, was really good at it!! But then he did mistake them for smarties, so i suppose no one in my family is very smart. :? :D

lol i guess it all evens out. unless you mistake them for smarties too.... ;)

lol i guess it all evens out. unless you mistake them for smarties too.... ;)

*chokes* :P

Hes actually just come into my room, modelling a rather fetching pink number, so i'm actually quite worried. :shock:

is he one of the cute kind of 3 year olds or the obnoxious kind?

my sister was definitely one of the latter. now she's 12 and only getting worse. :shock:

luckily i'm moved out and hardly ever have to see her anymore. :D

hes so cute, I want to eat him, but he drives me up the wall. He keeps pn calling me mary jane because he wnats me to play spiderman with him. And he has referred to me as a poophead once or twice aswell. :shock: :D

my sister was definitely one of the latter. now she's 12 and only getting worse. :shock:

hes so cute, I want to eat him, but he drives me up the wall. He keeps pn calling me mary jane because he wnats me to play spiderman with him. And he has referred to me as a poophead once or twice aswell. :shock: :D

it's amazing how happy you can make a little sibling just by playing with them. :D

the irony is that he could probably make you just as happy by leaving you alone. ;)

LOL :D you will be the new improved mary jane i'm sure! But poophead - i dont hope it will be improved :shrug: :D

it's amazing how happy you can make a little sibling just by playing with them. :D

the irony is that he could probably make you just as happy by leaving you alone. ;)

i'm like a big kid though lol. I was all enthusiastic and yay! lets go paul! And then he just tried to eat the bloody things. :roll:

And chrissy, yeah i would be a much better mary jane! :shock: :D