✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

pissed off

Hicksy

you heard a noise in your leg?

please tell me it wasn't elvis! he hasnt been sighted recently so just maybe he's found a home? :shock:

:shock:

Yeah it keeps on making funny popping noises. I asked the doctor and he says that sounds as though the bones arent properly back in place, and i could have some treatment to help that but i dont wanna have to go the hospital cos i go all panicky and act like a poop!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me it wasn't elvis! he hasnt been sighted recently so just maybe he's found a home? :shock:

Yeah it keeps on making funny popping noises. I asked the doctor and he says that sounds as though the bones arent properly back in place, and i could have some treatment to help that but i dont wanna have to go the hospital cos i go all panicky and act like a poop!!!

Oh that sounds horrible! i feel for your. i was like all 'av av av' when i read about that pop sound, uhh! be brave! you are a strong little girl!

Oh that sounds horrible! i feel for your. i was like all 'av av av' when i read about that pop sound, uhh! be brave! you are a strong little girl!

awww bless ya. I'm not very brave though. Or else i'd go and get it sorted. But things could be worse, so all is good. :D

awww bless ya. I'm not very brave though. Or else i'd go and get it sorted. But things could be worse, so all is good. :D

yeah, it's all good! Sorry for making inapropiate accent :D

:shock: the bones are not in the right place :shock: and thats why its making sounds? sounds scary :shock:

:shock: the bones are not in the right place :shock: and thats why its making sounds? sounds scary :shock:

I know! I think thats what it is anyway. Somethings not in the right place. :shock:

Sounds horrid Maria, but we're with you *hugs* :)

I know! I think thats what it is anyway. Somethings not in the right place. :shock: