✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favorite Coldplay Video? **added others lol**

I Love Chris Martin

just curious to see what everyones fave. coldplay video is.. im thinking tha tthis isnt all of their videos so sorry if i left your favorite out but i havent seen all of them LOL..my fave. is the scientist.. i think its the most creative i love it..

Kate

EDIT: sorry i thought i had dont panic up there.. ive never seen the shiver video..

i picked scientist cose it's just beatiful... there is like a ending, a highlight (cant remember the word) which is shocking. The first time i saw i just stopped everything round me and said 'SSSCCCHHHH!' and i was so :cry: at the end! It's so great... great idea to! But im sorry for the extreme guy lovers :D

well if you get to taste them then you'll find out if will is a good cook or not :D

As I recall, they looked kinda burned... :?

haha yeah they did....so will cant cook....but he can iron clothes...jonny cant fish...all he catches is a can...if that's even a fishing pole.

well if you get to taste them then you'll find out if will is a good cook or not :D

As I recall, they looked kinda burned... :?

haha yeah they did....so will cant cook....but he can iron clothes...jonny cant fish...all he catches is a can...if that's even a fishing pole.

Remind me not to invite Jonny to any future fishing trips.... :D

probably scientist. i still haven't seen clocks' date=' believe it or not :cry:[/quote']

i think you can see it on the mtv site perhaps... but it's better on the television :shrug: but i think it the least good (dont wanna say badest) video they have made, i think :shrug: