✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favorite Coldplay Video? **added others lol**

I Love Chris Martin

I just saw Clocks on tv this morning! I got all excited :)

I never saw the video for Shiver, anyone know where I could find it?

Try Kazaa... I got the Scientist and Yellow from there. The videos of course... me rip off Coldplay by downloading their mp3s? Noooo.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is Shiver and Clocks....because l am such a big fan of Guy :D :-D :lol: OF COURSE....my favorite videos are the ones where there are NICE closeups of Guy! ...When l saw Clocks :o :shock: l couldn't believe my eyes cuz GUy looked so damn good!! ANd they took a fair amount of closeups of him ...so l was happy! I think the Shiver video is cool, cuz its really simple and it doesn't look like they *tried* to make a video that was *sureal....they made a simple video...that made Shiver, the song...SOUND even better than it is!! :D I think CLocks is simple too, but its more developed of course.

• 2 weeks later...
I aint seen Clocks yet either :(

It's fab...I voted for it this time and I always vote for Yellow 'cos it's all Chrissy but there's this bit in Clocks where he puts his hands in the air and I could just DIE!!!!!!!!!

i dont remeber being in that video :P

I like them all!

its was so hard for me to pick...but i picked DONT PANIC.....its really good! and thats when i fell in love with them..haha thats so gay but its true!

for trouble: its hard for listen to the song and imagine the north american version. but when i listen to it..i cant picture the uk version a lot better..its probably because i've seen it so many times.

THERES A VIDEO FOR SHIVER????!!!!!!

I"VE NEVER SEEM IT!!! i didn't even know they had one!

I WANT TO SEE IT!

maybe i have seen it..but cant remember...

nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saw the shiver video yesterday, i totally dig it!!

Martin: gorgeous eyes

Guy: DAMN A HOTTIE IN THIS ONE!! I prefer the short haired look

Jonny: has lost weight and better hair now *thumbs up*

Will: Gained weight :sad: (you looked so cute willie! (well he still does, but more then :D ))

• 3 weeks later...