✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

plans for summer?

Manders

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you can stop in Slovenia as well since you're in the neighbourhood! :lol:

oh yes, i'm gonna be in Croatia for 5 days as well. Directly after matura, hehe. :evilgrin:

that's cool! I prefer sleeping in tents, but as long as activities are similar to those you have I don't mind sleeping anywhere. :D why is it your last year?

Emily - it's sounds exciting! you'll be having so much fun, I believe! :happy:

hey, why not! That'd be a good idea. Even if I'm just passing through Slovenia, I could have a little break there, since I'll drive to go in Croatia.

Well, I was thinking of it as well! lol

I dunno if I could manage everything, but I'll have a try:)

[bTW, this afternoon, I plan to finish what you've asked me a loong time ago!]

Yupiii!!:Dyou can manage it!(I hope).Are you going to travel alone?

hey' date=' why not! That'd be a good idea. Even if I'm just passing through Slovenia, I could have a little break there, since I'll drive to go in Croatia.[/quote']

:dance: yup yup, you are welcome here. :) which route will you take to Croatia?

yeah,it's better!!I have to travel with my parents & my sister and a cousin....:angry:

oh, then it is a family trip, right? I hope you'll enjoy your holidays none the less. :)

oh, then it is a family trip, right? I hope you'll enjoy your holidays none the less. :)

It's a boring family holiday ,like every year...:(But thank you :)& I hope you will enjoy your holiday:)

Umm.. Well, as I living in Indonesia and there's no summer :D but I will be having plan to go to Sydney this Saturday about 2 weeks. Some homestay program from EF and my Mom was invited me to join there. And after 2 weeks later I will be go to my eldest Aunt from my Dad.. Long time no see her...

If I have a look at the map, I'm gonna drive on the E61. I'll go through a city called Kozina.

but you're going to see a lot of things, so it can't be that bad. ;) believe me, being with your parents only is worse. ;)

And thank you ... I hope we will enjoy ... i'm going there with a friend of mine :D for 5 days

yeah,I'll spend just the time in Croatia with my parents.all the other places I'll visit with my friends:)

If I have a look at the map' date=' I'm gonna drive on the E61. I'll go through a city called Kozina.[/quote']

Kozina is relatively near me, actually. :P well in case you'll want to spend a day here just say. :)

Well it's winter down here :P

But basically my plans are to ski as much as I can during my three weeks off from University. I hope to be able to :)

do you have a lot of snow at the moment?

Well, lol, it'd be nice:)

I'd be glad to meet you!

I'd be glad to meet you, too! :) That's why I was asking you about your trip. :shy:

Yess :D It's snowing right now :)
awww you lucky! :wacky: I love snow!

ah, Saint Malô looks nice. =) It has to be an old city!