✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

plans for summer?

Manders

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm camping with scouts for 10 days or so... then I get the results from my finals, then I'll go to another camp where I'll work as a staff memeber, then I'm working in a hotel for the whole august.

i'll maybe go to Salzburg to the Frequency and Czech Republic to visit a friend of mine.. of well. this has to be planned yet.

I will also be working at a camp! Originally I got rejected and wasn't going to be working there but things changed and I will be working there after all from the end of June until mid/late August.

I worked there last summer and it is the best times of my life.

^if you were talking to me, i'm not going camping, i'm going to sleepaway camp... but camping is great, i do agree!
yup, i was talking to you. i always thought there's only one sort of camps ... what's sleepaway camp like? :embarassed:

In 2 weeks I'm going to Kiel to the so called "Kieler Woche" which is the biggest sailing regatta worldwide and the biggest fair in North Europe. :) A few days later I'm also going to Laboe to spend some days at the Baltic Sea. Can't wait for it...

And in August I'm toying with the idea to fly to Слънчев бряг, Bulgaria, or to do a trip to my wonderful Berlin again. :D Haven't decided yet...

for me

it's the black forest in germany w00t with family

then cornwall with a few friends

and wales with my family

then university for the first time ever in september

oh and i only have 3 exams to go

general studies tomorrow morning 1.5 hours

psychology which i've revised really well, in the afternoon

and finally business studies the next afternoon

i've already had my final eng lit exam- feel sad i wont ever be doing it again, i love it so :(

yup, i was talking to you. i always thought there's only one sort of camps ... what's sleepaway camp like? :embarassed:

its great. you live in bunks with like 10 kids and 2 or three counselors. all day you play sports and swim and boat and stuff like that, its awesome. unfortunately its my last year:(

This weekend I'm going back to New Jersey to attend this camp run by Julie Foudy and I'm going to see the women's national soccer team play Brazil. I'm so excited, because my friend is coming, and we're going to go see New York City while we're up there...

And then in July, on the fourth we go down to Ripley for the parade and we have a sort of family reunion. Also, I always go to WVU soccer camp. My brother will also be away for a camp in late July, which will be fun.

In August we have high school soccer try-outs, and... I'm so excited. I know I'll make it. It'll be extremely easy. I'm not just being over-confident, our team lost almost every game last year, so...

THIS IS THE BEST SUMMER EVER.

mmm this summer...

9 days in Croatia.

then... dunno. Either Uni, either find a flat and leave my boring and annoying family.

then you can stop in Slovenia as well since you're in the neighbourhood! :lol:

oh yes, i'm gonna be in Croatia for 5 days as well. Directly after matura, hehe. :evilgrin:

its great. you live in bunks with like 10 kids and 2 or three counselors. all day you play sports and swim and boat and stuff like that' date=' its awesome. unfortunately its my last year:([/quote'] that's cool! I prefer sleeping in tents, but as long as activities are similar to those you have I don't mind sleeping anywhere. :D why is it your last year?

Emily - it's sounds exciting! you'll be having so much fun, I believe! :happy: