✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dumby

Sternly

bah! I have a little brother, and he saw once a post made by Twist where he said that something or someone, I can't remember, was dumby, adn he asked me what it was (he's my youngest brother) and now everytime I leave the computer, he sneaks into my MSN and tells who-ever is online "Hello, you are dumby"

were we all the same once? Because I can't recall being like that; I mean I can't remember!

u have a freaking problem with that, asshat? u should feel honoured that I am even putting ur quotes onto my signature because no one and i mean no one in this forum gives a shit about you. Oh its true, its damn true.

u have a freaking problem with that' date=' asshat? u should feel honoured that I am even putting ur quotes onto my signature because no one and i mean no one in this forum gives a shit about you. Oh its true, its damn true.[/quote']

ME LURVS TEH TWIX.

There is no honor in your sig. You, Rob, should be honored that Twixie is speaking to YOU at all.

:D Actually' date=' Twix [i']is[/i] cute ;) :D

:lol: :wink3:

I don't know where he got that from, because I don't think I am, and I know I'm not.

ME LURVS TEH TWIX.

There is no honor in your sig. You, Rob, should be honored that Twixie is speaking to YOU at all.

Ah.. See. There's a FEW people here who like me, Rob. Teh cool people'z, like teh cheese'z.

:D Actually' date=' Twix [i']is[/i] cute ;) :D

:lol: :wink3:

I don't know where he got that from, because I don't think I am, and I know I'm not.

ME LURVS TEH TWIX.

Ah.. See. There's a FEW people here who like me, Rob. Teh cool people'z, like teh cheese'z.

Hi Twix aka my hot lover boy :sneaky: :P :lol: :lol: