✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

URGENT: Anyone from the UK with cable or satellite!!!

Kettercat

A one-hour documentary about Jeff Buckley will be airing on BBC4 (on telly) TONIGHT, Saturday, May 22nd, from 11:45PM to 12:45AM.

It will be rerun twice more on Friday the 28th.

AND I NEED SOMEONE TO TAPE IT FOR ME. I'll pay you, send you a blank tape in return, anything -- I just need this show.

AND I'll love you forever :wink3:

Any chance you could tape it for me?

Ooooh Kettercat Im so sorry, but my videotape doesnt tape off my Sky Digital. I do have BBC4 and I just thought I might be able to do it, but my old Recorder prevents me from doing so.

I will definately be watching this, I think I've seen it before though. Its the one with lots of people talking about Jeff, including long bearded Brad Pitt.

Ooooh Kettercat Im so sorry, but my videotape doesnt tape off my Sky Digital. I do have BBC4 and I just thought I might be able to do it, but my old Recorder prevents me from doing so.

I will definately be watching this, I think I've seen it before though. Its the one with lots of people talking about Jeff, including long bearded Brad Pitt.

Ahh it's alright, thanks anyway! :)

And yeah, I think that's the one.

I read about that too and I don't have bbc 4 either but I think my friend is gonna tape it for me :)

Ahh you have a great friend. Enjoy watching it :cool: let me know how it was :D

Yeah he's a good friend :) I'll give you all the details :)

I've got BBC4 and would have gladly recorded it for you if I had a video.... :/ Sorry

:kiss: it's alright Mimi :D

I watched it though....and it was pretty good. You'll enjoy it! :D

There was a Nick Drake docu on before that which was cool too :cool:

I have sky TV

What's Sky Tv? :embarrased: :huh: :lol:

whos Jeff Buckley?

The greatest singer that ever lived (in my opinion, anyway)... next Saturday marks the 7th year to his death.

I wish I had a video I would record it with for u however if u have not found anyone I will ask a frined to do it.

If it's not too much trouble' date=' that'd be great :embarrased: I just feel bad for asking... lol[/quote']

I will ask me mate I reckon he would wanna watch it anyways...

Please PM on Friday do I dont forget. !