✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

curry

busybeeburns

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think curry is one of those things that I've heard of a lot but I have no idea what it actually is.

Like marmalade. Actually that's not a good example because I know what that is now.

Same, sept I dont know what marmalade is...........

OK, lets get this clear, crystal y'dig.

Curry- Indian style sauce to be spread over white or brown rice, can be mixed with chicken or beef or other meet products. Its hot, spicey, and is usually like a browny orangey type colour.

Marmalade- Like raspberry jam except made from like, hell I dont know what its made from, but its kinda orangey jam. Spread on toast. Its orange. Jam. Orange Jam.

Yes?

isn't it just the best thing ever and yet the most disgusting mixture at the same time :stunned:

:o

i love 'curry', though it's a word that really the brits have coined to describe a whole range of Indian food entrees...so to me, the word itself is quite weird!! LOL

actually, 'curry' is 'cuddy-patta' or a type of whole-leaf that is used in some indian recipes as spice...it gives tangy taste...

but anyways...

oh and now that i read the whole thread, what Reilly said is true as well... curry is also those spice-mix powders that you can get in pre-packed pouches or at your local indian grocer....and those 'curry' powders can be used to spice up pretty much anything you want! :cool:

to make things hot, i personally use the chinese hot sause...that thing is SERIOUS hot!! :stunned:

Cury is used for hot-dogs in here, and it's bbbaaaad! I actiolly only like curry with chocolate, chocolate with curry to be precise.......

I got the impression this thread was old and someone brought it back