✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW COLDPLAY FANLISTING

MrsBerry

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah!!! then just tell them in the most serious tone that you can, that you don't appreciate comments like that and they shouldn't make them ever again.

I did the same when one of my mother's friends was telling me each time that she came around that I was fat. I told her very seriously, in a very diplomatic non emotional way, that I had enough of her comments. And guess what she never did it again! Those people just need telling off, and they need to see that you're not a victim that they can pick on. They only do it because it makes them feel powerful over someone. And once you show them that you can stand your ground, they often never do it again.

damn ! my thread is gone off topic.. again :angry:

sorry :/

yeeeah and THIS time... :wink3:

haha yeah...i'll have to tell him he looks like chris martin, then tell him i think chris martin is sexy. :sneaky:

LoL...well i became a fan in August, but It was only a couple of songs here and there, and the scientist video. But I was into a lot of punk until january, and then i started getting into coldplay..a lot. :D

I still listen to a bit of punk hahaha. I'm so well verse. I know, i've learned a lot from teh MB...i first got the live dvd and burnt cds, but i still went out and bought AROBTTH, Parachutes, and the brothers and sisters ep. I can't wait til their next tour. :D :D